Monday, September 22, 2008

Excited to blog!

For the past few months, I've tried my hand at blogging on myspace. Because this social networking site was not designed solely for this task, I soon lost interest and fell short of my 3-times-a-week goal. However, my good friend Carly Barron inspired me to start a 'real' blog... so here I am!

I look forward to beginning this blogging journey. I enjoy the art of journaling, and think this may be a good avenue for me to post my thoughts, even if I'm the only one who sees them! I enjoy to travel, and do it quite frequently, so I will write of my journeys, and post as many pictures as I can (once I figure out how to do so!)

I also very much enjoy READING other peoples blogs... so please, if you are contemplating beginning such a venture, please do not delay! Let's start on this journey together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you serious! I just started one of these blog sites too!! haha! I'm writing my 2nd bloggedy- blog-blog tonight! :) Nice to find you on here!