Friday, January 23, 2009

Tagged!


My beautiful friend Tash tagged me with this... so here we go!

Explanation - Post the fourth picture on the fourth folder of your pictures and explain! oh yeah, and tag 4 more people.

I love my friends... sometimes I take a breath, step back, and look at my life, overwhelmed. After going to school together, the 5 of us remained a close knit group of friends. Upon graduating, each of them moved to a different state, but me... who began working at Messenger International as Lisa Bevere's assistant.

One by one, God has moved each of them BACK to Colorado Springs, and we not only live in the same city, we WORK together. We are so passionate about ministry, and about advancing the Kingdom of God, and we do this... as a team, with one purpose.

In 2008, most of us turned the monumental 25! Four of us have summer birthdays, so we celebrated as long and hard as possible. This picture is at Ashley's party. After a weekend camping in the mountains, we decided to bring out her fun/sassy side by throwing her a Fiesta... followed by Salsa Dancing in downtown Denver.

We LOVE to enjoy life to the fullest! I love my friends... both here, and the ones away. You each add something so unique and special to my life.

Ok.. this blog is done. I will now tag Katie, Jonathan, Laura, and Leann! Do it guys!!

2 comments:

Carly Barron said...

I want to know more about the life of you girls!!

Seriously, it was like a teaser to a very good reality show... so glad I am part of it!

Why wasn't I tagged? ga! (ashley's word for 'gosh')

Anonymous said...

i think to understand the scope of how many friends adore you...you need only to reference the facebook fiasco this past week when your relationship status was adjusted....didn't you get comments from like 3 continents and 40 states on that?